COVID-19 Information & Updates
As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation evolves, we want to share how Chiropractic Nutrition Center is actively working to keep you, your family, and our health care providers healthy and safe. We can work together to help slow the virus’ spread. The best defense is an offense. Let’s boost our immune system.
Our office is practicing every measure to disinfect our office above the recommended guidelines. We are checking our staff’s temperature as they come to work and throughout the day to ensure safety for our clients and staff members.
It’s important you keep scheduled appointments. You should not avoid seeking necessary care because of COVID-19, and you should keep your appointments unless otherwise instructed. However, if you are experiencing symptoms or think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, call our office before coming to your appointment.
We will contact you if we need to reschedule your appointment. As things change, we may reach out to reschedule your scan or therapy session. In the event we need to reschedule, we will call you. If you have a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms, please call our office, 919-461-0046 to reschedule your appointment; you will not be charged for the missed appointment.
One of the best defenses is to make sure your spine is aligned. Spinal adjustments have been shown to boost immune function because they serve to correct the spinal misalignments that cause neural dysfunction. Neural dysfunction stresses a body out, which may lead to a weakened immune system and lowered response to a foreign body, such as a virus. Please call Chiropractic Nutrition Center, 919-461-0046, to schedule your spinal adjustment.
You can help to protect yourself and your loved ones by taking these simple steps:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Take your vitamins daily to boost your immune system; these should include:
- Vitamin C is one of the biggest immune system boosters of all. In fact, a lack of vitamin C can even make you more prone to getting sick.
- Vitamin B6 is vital to supporting biochemical reactions in the immune system.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps the body fight off infection.
- Vitamin D – You can increase your intake through foods such as fatty fish (salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines) and fortified foods such as milk, orange juice and cereals. Many people have a hard time absorbing vitamin D from food, so if you have a vitamin D deficiency, we recommend taking liquid Vitamin D every day.
- Iron and Zinc
- Remember to get plenty of sleep and exercise, eat healthy!
Our office carries the supplements and vitamins you need, please give us a call and our staff will guide you to the best plan of action.